This supply arrangement is for Microsoft volume licensing
Please see update under Important Information
The Province has entered into:
- A Microsoft Business Agreement
- An Enterprise Agreement (number 75E61208)
- A Select Plus Agreement (number 7678072) in which broader public sector entities may enroll
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. Government ministries
- Note: enrollment is managed by Central Software and Application Management (CSAM) - ministries do not enroll on their own
- B.C. broader public sector
These agreements are in place to enable customers to purchase Microsoft software licenses through volume licensing programs and eliminate the costs of media, users guides and other packaging items
- Government ministries contact CSAM
- For broader public sector, if your organization has registered with the Procurement Services Branch to use the supply arrangements, and if your previous Large Account Reseller is listed below as a Licensing Service Provider (LSP) there may be some advantages for you in re-enrolling with them. If they are not listed or you are new to Microsoft Volume licensing, please contact one of the LSP identified below. If your organization is not yet registered to access supply arrangements, please visit the CSA Eligibility Guidelines webpage.
- Ministry employees with IDIR access may click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing, and terms and conditions
- Broader public sector organizations on the CSA User list with a BCeID registered with the Procurement Services Branch, may click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing, and terms and conditions
- B.C. broader public sector employees, without a BCeID email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager for the supply arrangement price list
Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager
130, 13151 Vanier Place
Insight Canada Inc
Box 19040, 1153 56th St.
505 - 1681 Chestnut St
Software House International
103 - 2609 Westview Dr
The current supply arrangements have been extended until March 31, 2017 to coincide with the current expiry of the existing agreements between the Province and Microsoft. There will not be any new CSAs with any additional Licensing Solutions Partners (LSPs). Because of anticipated changes in the structure of the Province Microsoft agreements, Procurement Services Branch may not continue with any Corporate Supply Arrangements for Microsoft licensing beyond March 31, 2017.
If this gives you cause for concern, please get in touch with me directly by email.
- *Pricing information is confidential