Lighting Design Consultants
The Lighting Design Consultant supply arrangement is meant to be used by those organizations that require the provision of professional lighting design consulting services specific to roadway and exterior lighting.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
- Identifying lighting parameters as defined by the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA)
- Using industry standard software to produce models
- Preparing specifications
- Analysis of proposed products
- Assisting with field trials
- Design assistance and project management
- Contact the supplier directly, contact information is listed below
- For government ministry employees, identify yourself as working for the Province of British Columbia.
- For B.C. broader public sector employees, identify the organization for which you work. B.C. broader public sector organizations must have registered with the Procurement Services Branch to use the supply arrangements. View the list of public sector organizations registered to use these supply arrangements. If the public sector organization is not listed then view the supply arrangements eligibility guidelines or email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager.
- Cost is dependent upon the services purchased
- Ministry employees with idir access may click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing
- B.C. broader public sector employees, who do not have a BCeID and cannot access the pricing page, should email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager
- Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager.
DMD & Associates Ltd.
#12 – 17358 104A Avenue
Surrey, BC V4M 5N3
contact: Don McLean
phone: 604 589-9010
Pricing/Schedule B, DMD (PDF, 230 KB)*
Great Northern Engineering Consultants
Unit 202 – 8525 Baxter Place
Burnaby, BC V5A 4V7
contact: Colin Commandeur
phone: 778 727-0528
- This supply arrangement expires November 6, 2017
- *Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared
- **Obtain a copy of the terms and conditions (PDF, 460 KB) for this agreement