This supply arrangement is for the provision of coaching services to employees at the executive level within government
- Who can buy from this supply arrangement?
- What can I buy?
- What do I need to know?
- How do I access these services?
- How much does it cost?
- Have any questions?
- List of vendors/suppliers
- Important information
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
Offerors may be contacted to work in a number of areas focused on improved performance and output, including:
- Conducting Narrative 360 Leadership Feedback Surveys and using the results to develop action plans in collaboration with the executive client
- Developing and implementing development/learning plans and coaching toward achieving the elements of the plan
- Coaching follow-up to formal leadership training programs and courses
- Development of succession candidates and career planning
- Support for transitioning into new or more senior roles
- Coaching to specifically identified areas of executive competencies, abilities and skills
- Coaching to situational issues and building executive competencies in areas including, but not limited to:
- change management
- risk management
- strategic planning
- executive communications
- vision and goal setting
- complex decision-making
- corporate perspective
- organizational agility
- building strategic stakeholder alliances
- managing conflict
- authenticity and self-awareness