Employee Safety Monitoring Services
This supply arrangement is a safety monitoring service for workers working alone, in isolation or in settings that may be deemed unsafe or vulnerable. For example, after hours in buildings, working in dangerous terrain, driving on remote resource roads, or working with high-risk clients.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government
- B.C. broader public sector
The service automatically monitors lone workers as they regularly check-in. In the event of an emergency situation an automatic notification is sent to designated personnel so that assistance can be sent quickly. It includes:
- access for incoming calls and messages
- receiving and recording notification from employees regarding their particulars
- an emergency follow-up process that is initiated when an employee has not checked in at the appropriate time
- a training package
- provided 24/7
Contact the supplier directly. Supplier contact information is listed below.
Click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information below for options.
- For questions about the services, contact the supplier directly
- For questions about this supply arrangement, email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager
Tsunami Solutions Ltd
contact: Heather Eastman
phone: 604 299-5855
fax: 604 648-8158
- This supply arrangement expires April 30, 2018 with two additional one-year options to renew
- * Pricing information is confidential
- **Obtain a copy of the complete terms and conditions (PDF, 750 KB) applying to this supply arrangement