Concrete Toilet Buildings
This supply arrangement is for pre-fabricated, wheelchair accessible concrete washroom facilities with holding tanks, typically used in provincial parks, roadside rest areas, and municipal/rural parks and playgrounds.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
- Concrete toilet buildings
- wheelchair accessible
- concrete washroom facilities
- holding tanks
- Contact the supplier directly. Supplier contact information is listed below.
- For government ministry employees, identify yourself as working for the Province of British Columbia.
- For B.C. broader public sector employees, identify the organization for which you work. B.C. broader public sector organizations must have registered with the Procurement Services Branch to use the supply arrangements. View the list of public sector organizations registered to use these supply arrangements. If the public sector organization is not listed then view the supply arrangements eligibility guidelines or email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager.
The supplier may have other services available however only services outlined on the linked price list offered by the supplier are available on this supply arrangement. For ministry clients, other services offered by the supplier need to be obtained in accordance with B.C. government procurement policy.
- Cost is dependent upon the product purchased
- Click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing/schedule A
Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager.
- This supply arrangement expires November 15, 2017 with two additional one-year options to renew
- Orders exceeding $75,000 including PST and freight must be tendered through the Procurement Services Branch. Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager.
- *Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared with suppliers