This supply arrangement is for the provision of computer anti-malware software and services
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. Government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
Licenses, and support and maintenance for Trend Micro Enterprise Security for endpoints
- Contact the supplier directly. Supplier contact information is listed below.
- For government ministry employees, identify yourself as working for the Province of British Columbia.
- For B.C. broader public sector employees, identify the organization for which you work. B.C. broader public sector organizations must have registered with the Procurement Services Branch to use the supply arrangements. View the list of public sector organizations registered to use these supply arrangements. If the public sector organization is not listed then view the CSA eligibility guidelines or contact us.
- Ministry employees with idir access may click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing/schedule A. Public sector organizations with a BCeID registered with the Procurement Services Branch may also click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for direct access to pricing. Refer to the Access Pricing on the Goods and Services Catalogue webpage for more details.
- B.C. broader public sector employees, who do not have a BCeID and cannot access the pricing page, email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager.
- Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager
100 Via Renzo Dr
- This supply arrangement expires April 1, 2018 and may be renewed by the Province for up to two additional two-year periods
- Anyone receiving renewal notices should get in touch with the vendor contact identified on this page
- *Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared