Ministry of International Trade and Responsible for Asia Pacific Strategy and Multiculturalism
The Ministry of International Trade (and Minister Responsible for Asia Pacific Strategy and Multiculturalism) pursues strategic opportunities to promote British Columbia internationally as a preferred place to invest and do business. Read more... (PDF)
- British Columbia Multicultural Awards
The Government of British Columbia, with advice and support from the Province’s Multicultural Advisory Council, organizes the British Columbia Multicultural Awards to honour and celebrate British Columbia’s cultural diversity and indigenous communities.
- Trade and Invest British Columbia
Helping international companies invest in British Columbia, one of North America's most competitive and dynamic business environments.
- Trade & Investment Representative Offices
Trade and Investment Representatives welcome contact from investors, buyers, and exporters from all sectors.
- Trade Negotiations & Agreements
Information on international trade policy.
- Venture Capital
Programs to encourage investors to make equity capital investments in B.C. small businesses.
- Chinese Historical Wrongs Legacy Initiatives
Resources that document the history of the discrimination, chronicle the consultation process and formal Apology in the Legislature.
- Chinese Historical Wrongs Consultation (PDF, 2.7MB)
Chinese Historical Wrongs Consultation Final Report and Recommendations.
- Multiculturalism and Anti-Racism
Resources and programs to promote multiculturalism and eliminate racism in B.C.
- Letter to Minister Freeland in support of Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (PDF)
British Columbia encourages ratification of partnership agreement.
- Trade & Investment Information
British Columbia works with stakeholders from across the Province, other provinces and territories, and the Government of Canada to ensure that the interests of British Columbians are represented in international negotiations, agreements and disputes.
- Organizing Against Racism & Hate
A program to help smaller communities to better address incidents of racism and hate crime.