Ministry of Forests, Lands & Natural Resource Operations Ministry Contacts
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., please contact:
Government Communications and Public Engagement
For media enquiries, Monday through Friday, please contact:
Telephone: 250 356-5261
Deputy Minister's Office
Telephone: 250 952-6500
Fax: 250 387-3291
HONOURABLE STEVE THOMSON
PO BOX 9049 STN PROV GOVT
VICTORIA BC V8W 9E2
Telephone: 250 387-6240
Fax: 250 387-1040
Ministry Telephone Directory
FrontCounter BC provides all British Columbia residents and companies with access to knowledgeable staff and assistance with natural resource inquiries. FrontCounter BC staff will:
- Guide clients through required permitting and licensing forms.
- Help clients complete strong application packages.
- Interpret land information, maps, management plans.
- Follow-up and track the status of applications filed.
- Liaise between ministries, agencies, and governments.
- Begin referral processes with First Nations.
- Help identify and market economic development opportunities.
Toll-free: 1-877-855-3222 (N. America)
Outside N. America, please call ++1-604-586-4400
FrontCounter BC Contact Centre Hours of Operation are 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m. -- Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays note not all offices are open over lunch hour – hours of service above are for our call centre only.
Enquiry BC Toll-free Service
Enquiry BC provides the following services to all British Columbia residents, on behalf of provincial government ministries, Crown corporations and public agencies:
- basic provincial government information;
- assistance in identifying the program or person that the caller needs to speak to;
- government program or government employee phone / facsimile numbers or addresses;
- assistance in identifying the level of government responsible for a program or services; and
- toll-free transfer for callers who would otherwise incur a cost for obtaining information from or conducting business with the provincial government.
In Victoria: 250 387-6121
In Vancouver: 604 660-2421
Elsewhere in B.C.: 1 800 663-7867
Telephone Device for the Deaf (TDD)
In Vancouver: 604 775-0303
Elsewhere in B.C.: 1 800 661-8773
Hours of operation for Enquiry BC are 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. -- Monday through Friday
We want to hear from you.