Advocate for Service Quality
The Advocate for Service Quality can help you to understand government systems and services and ensure your voice is heard.
The Advocate for Service Quality can help you find supports and services offered by:
- The B.C. government
- Community Living BC (CLBC)
- Health Authorities
- Community agencies, for example, the Family Support Institute
The Advocate, Leanne Dospital, is appointed by, and reports directly to, the minister of the Ministry of Social Development and Social Innovation.
She can answer questions about how what services might be available, how funding decisions are made, eligibility or how to make a complaint if you don’t:
- Like the services you are getting
- Think you are being treated fairly or with respect
- Agree with a decision that was made
This service is free.