• Has it been more than 12 months since I’ve had an eye exam?
• Do I have blurred or double vision?
• Do I have difficulty seeing steps clearly?
• Do I have difficulty seeing objects on the ground?
• Do I have difficulty seeing in dim light or glare?
• Have I fallen over things I could not see properly?
• Have your eyes tested each year by an optometrist.
• Discuss the difficulties you are having with everyday activities with your doctor or optometrist.
• Reduce glare outdoors by wearing a hat or sunglasses, and eliminate glare in your home by using light shades and curtains.
• Avoid wearing reading glasses when walking.
• Use an automatic sensor light or touch lamp beside your bed to assist at night.
• Keep glasses handy at all times.