Income Assistance During the Wildfires
A provincial state of emergency was declared on July 7, 2017 to ensure a coordinated response to the current wildfire situation. This is an urgent situation and public safety is the top priority.
Although the wildfire situation continues, all client service offices that provide income and disability services remain open across the province.
Services to Clients
- All ministry services remain available
- Clients can contact the ministry from anywhere in the province by calling the ministry at 1 866 866-0800 or online at My Self Serve
- September cheque issue is scheduled for August 23, 2017
- We encourage all clients to sign up for direct deposit as a reliable way to receive monthly payments
- Evacuees and others on income or disability assistance affected by the wildfires who receive their cheque by mail can attend any Employment and Assistance Office to pick up their payment on or after August 23rd
Last updated: August 17, 2017