Minor Capital Funding for Emergency Repair, Replacement and Relocation
Licensed group child care providers may receive up to $2,000 per facility (per physical address, not per licence) for:
- Emergency upgrades or repairs to existing facilities
- Emergency replacement of furnishings and equipment necessary to comply with the Child Care Licensing Regulation
- Relocation costs when a child care facility is moving to another location
How to Apply
Review funding guidelines and related documents to find out about eligibility and to make sure you have the information you need to complete your application:
- 2016/17 Minor Capital Funding Guidelines (PDF)
- Minor Capital Eligible & Ineligible Items Sample Table (PDF)
Complete the Minor Capital Funding Application (PDF) and attach required documentation. Mail your completed application to the address on the application form (Note: form will not work in Google Chrome).
Allow up to four weeks for processing. Funding is subject to approval and availability of funds.