Major Capital Funding: Creation of New Licensed Child Care Spaces
Child Care Major Capital Funding is available to help offset the costs associated with the creation of new licensed child care spaces.
Stage one of the fourth intake of funding is now closed. Successful proponents from Stage one will be invited to Stage two late June 2017 and will receive further instructions at this time. Feedback will be provided, upon request, to all applicants after the conclusion of the Stage two Intake process – in November 2017.
Intake 4 Key Dates
- Application Intake Open - Stage One – March 15 - May 15, 2017 (closed)
- Application Deadline – 4:30 pm PST on May 15, 2017 (closed)
- Application Internal Review – May 15 - June 15, 2017
- Application Results and Invitations to Stage Two – Late June 2017
- Submission Intake Open - Stage Two – Late June - September 27, 2017
- Submissions Internal Review – September - November 2017
- Successful Proponents Notified – November 2017