Major Capital Funding: Creation of New Licensed Child Care Spaces
Child Care Major Capital Funding is available to help offset the costs associated with the creation of new licensed child care spaces.
Stage One of the fourth intake of funding is now closed. Please be advised that Stage One evaluation timelines have been extended and invitations to successful proponents for Stage Two will be issued by late July/early August 2017. Feedback will be provided, upon request, to all applicants after the conclusion of the Stage Two Intake process – in November 2017.
Intake 4 Key Dates
- Application Intake Open - Stage One – March 15 - May 15, 2017 (closed)
- Application Deadline – 4:30 pm PST on May 15, 2017 (closed)
- Application Internal Review – May 15 - (Updated) Late July 2017
- Application Results and Invitations to Stage Two – (Updated) Late July/early August 2017
- Submission Intake Open - Stage Two – (Updated) Late July/early August - September 27, 2017
- Submissions Internal Review – September - November 2017
- Successful Proponents Notified – November 2017
Please see the revised 2017/18 Child Care Major Capital Funding Intake Four Requirements with the new stage two invitation dates.