The electronics recycling program in B.C expanded significantly in 2012. Please refer to the major categories for more information.
What can I recycle?
- Batteries (Household)
- Cell Phones
- Electronic Equipment and Devices
- Information, Technology and Telecommunications
- Lamp and Lighting Equipment
- Large Appliances
- Outdoor Power Equipment
- Small Appliances, Tools, Sports and Hobby Equipment
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms
Why should I recycle?
By recycling your used electronics, you divert waste from your local landfills and help the environment. You also reduce the need for raw materials to manufacture new products.
Where can I recycle?
There are hundreds of depots across B.C where you can return your electronic devices. You can find the depot nearest you, as well as maps, hours and contact information under each of the categories listed above.