Pixel Sweatshop - Code for Change
Code for Change is a unique in-kind donation program to support select charitable organizations.
The program will match your organization dollar-for-dollar, up to a maximum of $10,000 of in-kind support to help increase your reach through web, social and print media. This means that Pixel Sweatshop will donate, in-kind, their professional print/web design and development services equal to the amount that your organization is willing to contribute to a project.
An organization may be eligible if it:
- Is not-for-profit
- Operates primarily for community benefit
- Provides programs that benefit the community and not solely its members’ interest
- Has a voluntary and broadly based membership involved in the management and control of the organization and its programs
- Has governing members that are democratically chosen by, and from within, its volunteer base
- Has governing members that do not receive remuneration or other financial benefit for their services as an executive member
- Provides a direct service to the community and are responsive to that community’s needs and issues
Last updated: April 10, 2017