Dissolving a Company

Has your company ceased to operate in B.C.? Find out how to dissolve/cancel by clicking on the appropriate option below. 

BC Registries and Online Services may dissolve your company if after two consecutive years the company fails to file an annual report. A dissolution notice is sent to the registered office address on file.

If your company is still active and receives a Notice of Commencement of Dissolution letter, you may request a delay of dissolution by filing a Delay of Dissolution or Cancellation through Corporate Online.

Need Advice?

Contact Information

Phone lines are open Monday through Friday, excluding statutory holidays, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Pacific Time.

Telephone: Within Canada & USA: 1 877 526-1526
Outside of Canada & USA: 1 250 387-7848
Courier Deliveries: 200 - 940 Blanshard, Victoria BC V8W 3E6
PO Box 9431 Stn Prov Govt, Victoria, BC, V8W 9V3
Share Button