UBrew and UVin

$550 application fee
6 weeks processing time
Homemade liquor with fermentation lock

Also known as Ferment-on-Premises, UBrews and UVins are businesses that provide their customers with the ingredients, equipment and advice they need to make their own beer, wine, cider or coolers on-site. Once it's made, UBrew and UVin customers must take their liquor away, for their own private consumption. It cannot be sold to others.  Businesses that sells kits, juices or other ingredients for customers to make beer or wine at home, do not need a UBrew and UVin licence.

For more information, please contact the Licensing Helpdesk at 250-952-7049 or Toll Free at 1-866-209-2111.