Over $6.6 billion is spent every year on government goods and services in BC. Here's how you can find out more information about government contracts.
Contract Opportunities - Currently Available
Find currently available contract opportunities on the BC Bid website. BC Bid is a marketplace where public sector organizations - including cities, school boards, health authorities, Crown corporations and the B.C. government – advertise for a wide range of goods and services.
Contract Opportunities - Advance Notice
The B.C. Government establishes supply arrangements through competitive processes for a wide range of goods and services that are routinely required by ministries and other public sector organizations.
Find out about potential upcoming business opportunities on the Contract Opportunities Advance Notice list. This list of known supply arrangements and their expiry dates has been compiled for vendors that may wish to supply their goods and services to the B.C. Government.
- Access the Contract Opportunities Advance Notice list (PDF, 365 kb. Also available in Excel format, 136 kb).
Last updated January 2017.
- The information contained in this document is provided for informational purposes only and cannot be relied upon.
- While the supply arrangements described in this document may be indicative of future procurements, the Province makes no representations or guarantees that the Province will procure any or all of the commodities in the future. Furthermore, the Province has not yet conducted its market research or prepared a procurement plan including how the Province will approach the market in the future should the Province decide to procure any of the commodities listed.
- This Contract Opportunities Advance Notice document includes current supply arrangements held by the Province, and may not be exhaustive. These supply arrangements do not necessarily represent the exclusive means of obtaining the subject commodities. Moreover, these supply arrangements are based on an “as, if and when” requested basis and therefore the Province may not purchase any of the commodities listed.
- This Contract Opportunities Advance Notice document is not an invitation to submit tenders or proposals. For current procurement opportunities please refer to the postings available on BC Bid.
- Future procurement opportunities may be posted to BC Bid and vendors are encouraged to check BC Bid for such opportunities.