Current High School Students
Take advantage of these transcript services if this is your graduating school year.
Transcripts for Post-Secondary Institutions
To help transition from high school to post-secondary education, your transcripts can be sent to various universities, colleges and institutes. Prior to graduation, you can indicate which institutions you plan to apply to and have your transcripts sent electronically to them.
- Complete the Post-Secondary Institutions (PSI) Selections form using Student Secure Web
- Make sure the PSI form is completed between November and June of your graduating school year
- Transcripts are sent electronically to the majority of B.C. post-secondary institutions, University of Calgary, University of Alberta and Ontario Universities Application Centre. All other PSIs are mailed paper transcripts
- Transcripts are sent at the end of July – if you need your transcript sent at a different time, please submit a transcript order with payment
- Results from August exams are not available in time for September admission to post-secondary institutions
Any corrections made during August and September will automatically be reflected in transcripts sent electronically to institutions.
If corrections are made to a transcript and an updated paper copy is required by an institution, please email us a request to send an updated transcript. Be sure to include your full legal name, Personal Education Number (PEN) and name(s) of the post-secondary institutions.
Receive Your Official Transcript & Certificate
In July: Grade 12 students or Adult Graduation students in their graduating year will receive their transcript at the end of July if they have completed courses in the past school year:
- Transcripts are sent at no charge to both grads and non-grads
- Transcripts are mailed to the student address provided by the school
- Dogwood Diplomas are mailed to school board offices for distribution to students who have met graduation requirements
- Revised transcripts are produced on a weekly basis during August and September
During the School Year: Transcripts are also issued monthly at no charge during the school year for Grade 12 and Adult Graduation Program students whose transcript activity results in graduation or an upgrade from Regular to Honours standing. These transcripts and certificates are mailed to the school for distribution to students.
You can order additional copies of your transcript or certificate: