Health and Safety
Support learning success by ensuring that every student is safe, secure and healthy.
- Encouraging Socially Responsible Behaviour
Socially-responsible behaviour is outlined in a common set of expectations for all B.C. schools.
- Managing Health & Medical Conditions
Resources and guidance for managing health in the family and at school.
- Internet Safety
Besides the many great resources online, there are also real risks. Promote Internet safety by reducing online dangers.
- Keeping Kids Safe from Bullying, Harassment and Intimidation
Create awareness and help students take responsibility for their actions and speak out when others are threatened.
- Preventing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
Learn how to recognize the signs of abuse and neglect and find out what to do when a child may be at risk.
- Seismic Upgrades to Schools
Learn about the seismic upgrade projects that will make our schools safer in the event of an earthquake.