Service Delivery Project
Building on the work that school districts have been doing for many years, the Ministry of Education, school districts and other partners have been working collaboratively to find efficiencies and build capacity through the shared coordination and delivery of services across all 60 school districts in British Columbia.
The key objectives of this work are to find efficiencies; build sector capacity; implement effective and economical solutions; and achieve service consistency, all for the benefit and long-term sustainability of the system.
We would like to acknowledge the significant effort, engagement, advice and expertise provided by a myriad of school district staff in helping to identify and implement workable solutions to help meet these objectives.
- 2015/16 Service Delivery Project Annual Report (PDF, 10 MB)
- Service Delivery Project Phase 1 Report (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- 2014 Service Delivery Transformation Deloitte Report (PDF)
- 2012 Service Delivery Transformation Deloitte Report (PDF, 1.1 MB)
Project working groups and teams are focused on shared services in the following areas:
- Employment Practices Liability Program
- Attendance support and staff wellness