Complete a Self-Evaluation
Know where you’re at and see where you’d like to go. Completing a self-evaluation is key to taking the next step – building a strategic plan.
No matter where you’re at in career program development, it’s vital to perform regular evaluations to make sure things are on track.
Use the self-evaluation checklist (PDF) along with these questions to guide your evaluation process:
- Where are we now? (Issue)
- Where do we want to be? (Goal)
- How will the plan help to meet the needs of the community/region and province in terms of filling labour market shortages? (Objective)
- How do we get there? (Plan)
- How do we measure our progress? (Evaluation)