What's New with the B.C. Data Catalogue
January 31, 2016 - Version 1.6
- Made it easier for users to download geographic datasets.
Made it easier for editors creating new geographic dataset records that reference objects in the Geographic Warehouse (BCGW) to add resources.
Introduced a means for users who are exploring APIs to interact with them through the Open API Console (previously Swagger console) right within the catalogue.
July 16, 2015 - Version 1.06
- Added a permalink feature at the top of each package to easily reference the immutable Unique Identifier.
- Made the data lineage field visible.
- Removed the redundant Database ObjectName field from the Additional Information section.
- Removed the ISO standard classification tag from the tabular dataset package types.
January 1, 2015
Retired the Geographic Data Discovery Service. All the metadata previously found in that service is now in the B.C. Data Catalogue.